One of the most in-demand players this off-season, Matthijs de Ligt's future could be about to come clearer.
A reported target for Barcelona, Manchester United and Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain are right in the mix to lure the Ajax captain to the French capital.
It is set to be a busy couple of weeks for agent Mino Raiola…
TOP STORY – PSG JUMP AHEAD IN DE LIGT RACE
According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Ligue 1 holders Paris Saint-Germain are in "advanced talks" for Matthijs de Ligt's signature.
After helping Netherlands reach the Nations League final, De Ligt is believed to be close to swapping Ajax for Paris - where PSG are craving Champions League success.
The report claims a deal could be finalised "shortly" after the looming return of director Leonardo from AC Milan, with LaLiga champions Barcelona the only other team in the mix.
- Premier League champions Manchester City and their rivals Manchester United could be pipped to the signing of Benfica sensation Joao Felix by Atletico Madrid, according to The Mirror.
- Tuttosport's front page features Mauro Icardi and fellow Argentine star Paulo Dybala. The story claims Juventus are the only team capable of signing Icardi from Serie A rivals Inter following Antonio Conte's arrival, with Dybala reportedly included in the potential deal.
- According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inter winger Ivan Perisic is a target for Premier League side Leicester City. The 30-year-old Croatia international has also been linked to Arsenal and Manchester United.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka tells Crystal Palace he wants his dream transfer to Man Utd https://t.co/xvZUkDjW4p— Sun Sport (@SunSport) June 11, 2019
- Napoli are preparing a €50million bid for PSV star Hirving Lozano, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports. The Italian side, who have also been linked to Real Madrid outcast James Rodriguez following a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich, tracked the Mexico international throughout the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tottenham are set to make a new offer for Real Betis and Argentina star Giovani Lo Celso, according to The Mirror. Spurs – who are looking to invest following an unexpected Champions League final berth – reportedly had a £53m bid knocked back for the midfielder.
- According to The Sun, Manchester United target Aaron Wan-Bissaka has asked Crystal Palace to grant him a move to the Red Devils. United – who are also reportedly eyeing Leicester City centre-back Harry Maguire – have already had an offer turned down. Moving further up the field and Sport claims Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side have made contact with Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic following their sixth-place finish in the Premier League.
|Argentina lucky to be alive at Copa America – Scaloni|
|Mexico 3 Canada 1: Guardado brace preserves Martino´s 100 per cent record|
|Lightning´s Nikita Kucherov caps off season with Hart Trophy|
|Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms|
|World Rugby scraps Nations Championship plans|
|Sanchez left with ´bad taste´ after Qatar´s loss to Colombia|
|Salah among world´s best three players – Elmohamady|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players with boom or bust potential|
|Colombia 1 Qatar 0: Zapata heads in late winner|
|NBA Draft 2019: Five second-round sleepers|
|NBA Draft 2019: Three players who will be selected too early|
|NBA Draft 2019: Six things we learned from Zion Williamson´s interview|
|NBA Draft 2019: What will Warriors do with pick 28?|
|Injured Del Potro withdraws at Queen´s, Lopez into last eight|
|We´ll wait and see - Jorginho agent not ruling out Juventus move|
|Women´s World Cup Review: Argentina and VAR dump Scotland out as England top Group D|
|Lopez strongly denies match-fixing allegations|
|Defending champion Coric comes through Halle thriller|
|Australia v Bangladesh: Carey and co target dangerman Shakib|
|Euro U21s Review: Fornals stunner gets Spain off the mark, Poland shock Italy|
|Argentina make Women´s World Cup history with stunning Scotland comeback|
|Sevastova cruises past Tomljanovic at Mallorca Open|
|Celtic could face Nomme Kalju or Shkendija in Champions League qualifying|
|New Zealand skipper Williamson hails De Grandhomme innings|
|Inter complete Politano deal|
|Coutinho unsure over Barcelona future|
|Luis Enrique grateful for privacy after leaving Spain role|
|Bayern looking forward to signing Sane, claims Lewandowski|
|Every win will be yours – Spain captain Ramos pays tribute to Luis Enrique|
|Masterful Williamson nudges South Africa closer to World Cup exit|
|Unfortunate Del Potro suffers another knee injury|
|F1 Raceweek: Vettel under pressure - French GP in numbers|
|Police arrest man on suspicion of manslaughter over Sala death|
|Baines signs Everton extension|
|AC Milan appoint Giampaolo as head coach|
|Is Mats Hummels still an elite defender?|
|Barcelona to face Napoli in first LaLiga Serie A Cup|
|Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow|
|Ancelotti wants James Rodriguez, confirms Napoli chief De Laurentiis|
|Uruguay v Japan: Laxalt expects tough clash in Porto Alegre|
|Hummels set to join Gotze in returning to Dortmund|
|Who is new Spain coach Robert Moreno?|
|Bamba out with ankle injury after Choudhury challenge|
|Juan Mata agrees two-year extension at Manchester United|
|Assistant coach Terry extends Aston Villa contract|
|Nowell expected to be fit for World Cup following ankle surgery|
|Walker joins Silva, Sterling, Ederson and more in committing to City|
|AFC Champions League Review: Hwang strike gives Ulsan advantage|
|Saracens to face Munster, Racing and Ospreys in tough Champions Cup pool|
|Super League clubs alarmed by England and Great Britain coach Bennett´s NRL claim|
|Mendy opens up on ´incredible´ journey from career-ending operation to Real Madrid|
|Moreno replaces Luis Enrique as Spain coach|
|Walker pens two-year Manchester City extension to 2024|
|Dortmund agree deal for Hummels return|
|Amla reaches ODI landmark at World Cup|
|Neymar Champions League ban appeal rejected|
|India lose batsman Dhawan for rest of World Cup campaign|
|Scholes fined £8,000 by FA over betting breaches|
|Simmons promises answers on Afghan amid apparent row with selector|
|´Out of control´ Lorenzo told to calm down after crash|
|Marquinhos urges ´team-mate and friend´ Neymar to remain at PSG|
|I´m not looking to fill LeBron´s shoes - Williamson wants to ´be the best Zion´|
|Paraguay´s Messi challenge outlined by Berizzo|
|All Blacks ace Ben Smith back and ´100 per cent´ fit|
|Warriors great Vatuvei diagnosed with brain cyst|
|Brazil can cope without Neymar - Tite defends Selecao stars|
|Tigers tie Thompson to new two-year contract|
|Thomas needs ´big training rides´ to make up for crash|
|Maradona had better Argentina team-mates than Messi, says Capello|
|2019 Africa Cup of Nations: Fit and firing Salah carries hopes of hosts Egypt|